Breast Implant Claim Helpline NYC and Breast Implant lawyers are here to help you with deficiency claims, proof of disease, proof of manufacturers and breast Implant Manufacturer claims in Manhatten , Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten island, Long Island, White Plains and Westchester and Rockland Counties N.Y and N.Y,C. You must be registered with Dow Corning and filed a claim.
Silicone breast Implant Complications- Do You Have these Symptoms or diseases for Silicone Breast Implants ?
- Breast Pain
- Upper and Lower Back Pain
- dry eyes
- joint pain and swelling
- chronic fatigue
- numbness and tingling in extremities
- Chemical Sensitivities
- Muscle Pain, Stiffness, Unusual Fatigue
- Excessive Hair Loss
- Achy or Swollen Joints
- Extreme fatigue
- Skin Rashes
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
- Sjogren's syndrome
- Sensitivity to Sunlight
- Kidney Problems
- Difficulty Swallowing or Breathing
Breast Implant complications may be serious. You must see a physician immediately.
Symptoms of Lupus
- Fatigue and fever
- Joint pain, stiffness and swelling
- Butterfly-shaped rash on the face that covers the cheeks and bridge of the nose
- Skin lesions that appear or worsen with sun exposure
- Fingers and toes that turn white or blue when exposed to cold or during stressful periods (Raynaud's phenomenon)
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain
- Dry eyes
- Headaches, confusion, memory loss
If you were inserted with silicone breast Implants before June 1, 1993, you may be eligible to participate in the Dow Corning (SF-DCT) and/or MDL 926 Class Action settlements.Call the breast implant Helpline and speak to a Breast Implant lawyer.
Your Breast Implant Lawyer will need to Know
- Approximate date of initial implantation and at what facility?
- Who was the doctor that performed the procedure?
- Brand of Implant(s)?
- Do you have a copy of your medical records from your breast implant surgery?
- Have you had your implants removed?
- Do you have proof of Manufacturer ?
- Do you have medical disease reports from a physician ?
- Are/were your implants ruptured?
- Have you registered with either of the Claims Office? Which one(s)?
- Have you filed a Medical/Disease Claim? SLE, dry eyes, joint pain and swelling, body and face rashes, myalgias, chronic fatigue, numbness and tingling in extremities, photosensitivity,?
- Are you currently being treated by a doctor or a specialist?
- Have you received money from either Breast Implant Litigation Settlement Fund?
Tags: AFSSAPS, Arizona, arthritis from breast implants, breast cancer, breast implant claim, breast implant class action, breast implant class action lawyer, breast implant deficiency notice, breast implant lawyer, breast implants, breast implants and cancer, breast implants ban, breast implants rupture, breast implants warning, Bronx, Brooklyn, class action lawyer for breast implants, Connecticut, connective tissue diseases, De, Dow Corning Class, Dow corning trust claim, FDA, FDA and breast implants, Fl, Food and Drug, Larchmont, Long Island, Long Island Westchester, Lupus, Maine, Manhatten, masectomy, MDL-926 claim, MDL-926 Class Action, Minn, Mo, my Breast implant claim, N.J., N.Y, Nassau, New Jersey, New York, NYC, plastic sx, Queens, Rockland, Scarsdale, scleroderma, sclerosis, sclerosis scleroderma, silicone, silicone breast implanrt disease, silicone breast implant claim, Staten Island, Suffolk, Westchester, White Plains
Trackback from your site.