Breast Implant Helpline Rhode island is here to help you with your Dow Corning Trust claims . We are hearing from women in Providence and thru-out R.I regarding needing help with deficiency notices, proof of manufacturer and disease claims.
Call the Dow Breast Implant Helpline Rhode Island for help with your Dow Breast implant claim.
Dangers of Silicone Breast Implants
Silicone and its contaminants which bleed through its surrounding implant envelope into neighboring tissue have the potential for significant toxicity in the implant recipient. Silicone elicits antibody responses and immunological abnormalities. Women with implants can pass these toxic chemicals into the bodies of their gestating babies. Their children are born with virtually
no chance to lead a healthy life.
Silicone is used for Many things
Silicone is used for menstrual cups, enclosures for electrical equipment, and also fire stops used in the process of fire retardation.
Who Gets Silicone Breast Implants, Other then Cosmetic ?
- Mastectomy patients undergoing reconstructive breast surgery.
- Patients having surgery due to less than desirable results with saline. (Capsular contracture , rippling , etc.)
- Patients having a breast lift (mastopexy), in addition to breast augmentation.
- Patients with certain chest wall deformities (pectus excavatum, pectus carinatum , possibly scoliosis).
Diseases and Complications
Are you suffering from symptoms of or have been diagnosed with:
- Lupus (SLE),
- butterfly rash patterns
- GCTS (General Connective Tissue Symptoms)
- severely dry eyes,
- immune mediated skin rashes,
- peripheral neuropathy,
- positive ANA
- dry eyes,
- joint pain and swelling,
- body and face rashes,
- chronic fatigue,
- numbness and tingling in extremities
Symptoms of Silicone Toxicity from Silicone Breast Implants
- Multipe chemical sensitivities and sensitivities to perfume, smoke and other inhalants
- Muscle inflammation
- Joint pain
- Anxiety and depression
- Hair loss
- Memory loss
- Foggy thinking
- Night sweats
- Tingling in the hands and feet
- Abdominal pain
- Chest pain
- Other autoimmune disorders, including rheumatoid arthritis and Sjogren’s syndrome, scleroderma, fibromayalgia, and multiple sclerosis
If you answered yes to any of these symptoms and you were inserted with silicone or saline breast implants before June 1, 1993, you may be eligible to participate in the Dow Corning (SF-DCT) and/or MDL 926 Class Action settlements.Call the breast implant Helpline and speak to a Breast Implant lawyer.
Your Breast Implant Lawyer will need to Know
- Approximate date of initial implantation and at what facility?
- Who was the doctor that performed the procedure?
- Brand of Implant(s)?
- Do you have a copy of your medical records from your breast implant surgery?
- Have you had your implants removed?
- Do you have proof of Manufacturer ?
- Do you have medical disease reports from a physician ?
- Are/were your implants ruptured?
- Have you registered with either of the Claims Office? Which one(s)?
- Have you filed a Medical/Disease Claim? SLE, dry eyes, joint pain and swelling, body and face rashes, myalgias, chronic fatigue, numbness and tingling in extremities, photosensitivity,?
- Are you currently being treated by a doctor or a specialist?
- Have you received money from either Breast Implant Litigation Settlement Fund?
Dow Corning trust Payments
Any approved disease in Disease Option 1 with a Severity or Disability Level of A, B, C, or D To be eligible for this, you must have proof that you have or had one or more Dow Corning breast implants and have not had a Bristol, Baxter or 3M silicone gel breast implant **
Severity / Disability Level Base Payment Premium Payment Total Payment
Level A $50,000 $10,000 $60,000
Level B $20,000 $4000 $24,000
Level C $10,000 $2000 $12,000
** If you have acceptable proof that you have or had a Bristol, Baxter, or 3M silicone gel breast implant, the Total Payment Amount will be reduced by 50%.
MDL-926 is closed
What is Lupus? Lupus has been a disease side effect of silicone breast implants
What is lupus (sometimes generically referred to as SLE, systemic lupus erythematosus)? It is an autoimmune disease, one that takes on several forms and can affect any part of the body, but is most commonly attacks the skin, joints, the heart, lungs, blood, kidneys and brain.
For more information regarding your Dow Corning Breast implant Claim Contact the Do Corning Breast Implant Helpline Rhode Island