The Dow Corning Breast Implant Helpline Appleton, Eau Claire,Green Bay, Janesville, A Crosse, Madison, Milwaukee, Racine, Sheboygan, Wasau and all of Wisconsin for help with your Dow Corning Breast Implant claim.
June 3, 2019 Deadline To Submit Disease Or Expedited Release Claim
If you are registered with the SF-DCT and have not submitted your disease claim, contact the Dow Corning Breast Implant Helpline today.
Dow Corning/SF-DCT Registration deadline has passed. Call the Dow Corning Breast Implant Helpline to discuss your right in the Dow Corning Breast Implant Litigation.
Status Of Dow Corning Breast Implant Litigation- Dow Corning Trust Premium Payments
We do not have an update on when the Finance Committee will make a recommendation to pay the partial Premium Payments to claimants whose payment was stopped because of the ruling by the Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. The Claimant Advisory Committee strongly believes – and has urged the Finance Committee – that these payments should be made immediately. We are hopeful that they will file a recommendation with the Court sometime this year. Once a recommendation is filed, the District Court must still approve it.
There is no update on when the final 50% Premium Payment will be made.
Increased Severity Claims
The Claims Office is now accepting claim filings for “Increased Severity”. You may qualify for an additional settlement if:
Your disease claim was approved in Disease Option 1 (such as ACTD or ANDS disease claims), AND your disease now qualifies for Severity Level A (100% total disability);
Your disease claim was approved in Disease Option 2. You can apply for an Increased Severity Level if you now have a disease or condition that qualifies for a higher level payment.
The deadline to file for Increased Severity claims is June 3, 2019.
Diseases and Complications
Are you suffering from symptoms of or have been diagnosed with:
- Lupus (SLE),
- butterfly rash patterns
- GCTS (General Connective Tissue Symptoms)
- severely dry eyes,
- immune mediated skin rashes,
- peripheral neuropathy,
- positive ANA
- dry eyes,
- joint pain and swelling,
- body and face rashes,
- chronic fatigue,
- numbness and tingling in extremities
Symptoms of Silicone Toxicity from Silicone Breast Implants
- Multipe chemical sensitivities and sensitivities to perfume, smoke and other inhalants
- Muscle inflammation
- Joint pain
- Anxiety and depression
- Hair loss
- Memory loss
- Foggy thinking
- Night sweats
- Tingling in the hands and feet
- Abdominal pain
- Chest pain
- Other autoimmune disorders, including rheumatoid arthritis and Sjogren’s syndrome, scleroderma, fibromayalgia, and multiple sclerosis
If you answered yes to any of these symptoms and you were inserted with silicone or saline breast implants before June 1, 1993, you may be eligible to participate in the Dow Corning (SF-DCT) and/or MDL 926 Class Action settlements.Call the breast implant Helpline and speak to a Breast Implant lawyer.
Your Breast Implant Lawyer will need to Know
- Approximate date of initial implantation and at what facility?
- Who was the doctor that performed the procedure?
- Brand of Implant(s)?
- Do you have a copy of your medical records from your breast implant surgery?
- Have you had your implants removed?
- Do you have proof of Manufacturer ?
- Do you have medical disease reports from a physician ?
- Are/were your implants ruptured?
- Have you registered with either of the Claims Office? Which one(s)?
- Have you filed a Medical/Disease Claim? SLE, dry eyes, joint pain and swelling, body and face rashes, myalgias, chronic fatigue, numbness and tingling in extremities, photo sensitivity,?
- Are you currently being treated by a doctor or a specialist?
- Have you received money from either Breast Implant Litigation Settlement Fund?
Your breast Implant Claims Fall into two basic categories
Settlement Facility Dow Corning Trust: Class 5 and 7 Claims
The Settlement Facility for the Dow Corning Trust (SF-DCT) is current in processing class 5 claims for disease and explain benefits. Reviews of Class 7 disease claims, however, are not all completed yet. Class 7 claims found to be deficient will have one year from the date of their notification letters to try to cure the deficiencies. Therefore, the SF-DCT is not expecting to be able to make payments to class 7 approved claims for another 1-2 years.
Dow Corning trust Payments
Any approved disease in Disease Option 1 with a Severity or Disability Level of A, B, C, or D To be eligible for this, you must have proof that you have or had one or more Dow Corning breast implants and have not had a Bristol, Baxter or 3M silicone gel breast implant **
Severity / Disability Level Base Payment Premium Payment Total Payment
Level A $50,000 $10,000 $60,000
Level B $20,000 $4000 $24,000
Level C $10,000 $2000 $12,000
** If you have acceptable proof that you have or had a Bristol, Baxter, or 3M silicone gel breast implant, the Total Payment Amount will be reduced by 50%.
What you need to know about your MDL-926 Breast implant Claim
Call the Breast Implant Helpline
- If you have received a Status letter from the Claims Administrator’s Office, indicating that your Disease Claim had one or more Deficiencies
- If you are a registered claimant in the MDL 926 Revised Settlement Program, and have:
- Already filed a Disease Claim prior to the 12/15/2010 deadline and received a deficiency notice
- Submitted additional supporting medical records prior to 12/15/2010 and received a denial in 2011
There are many different types of disease that fall under the guidelines of the Class Action. Different levels of compensation are available for specific disease and diagnoses’. Some of them are: Lupus (SLE), autoimmune disease, dry eyes, dry mouth; polyarthritis, skin rashes, face rashes, numbness and tingling in hands and toes (neuropathy), chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, myalgia, or abnormal blood work.
In 1991, Dow Corning manufactured an sold more that 4,500 silicone-based products to 45,000 customers worldwide, and was considered a leader in the industry. About 1% of total sales in 1991 came from silicone breast implant product.
For more information regarding your Dow Corning Breast implant Claim Contact the Dow Corning Breast Implant Helpline Wisconsin.