Dow Corning Breast Implant lawyers: Bakersfield, Chico, Fresno, Long beach, Los Angeles, Mendocino, Merced, Modesto, Monterery, North Bay, Palm Springs, Palmdale, Sacramento, San fransisco, San Jose, San Luis Osbispo, San Mateo, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Santa Maria, Siskiyou, Stockton, Susanville, Ventura, Visalia and all of California.
June 3, 2019 Deadline To Submit Disease Or Expedited Release Claim
If you are registered with the SF-DCT and have not submitted your disease claim, contact the Dow Corning Breast Implant Helpline today.
Dow Corning/SF-DCT Registration deadline has passed. Call the Dow Corning Breast Implant Helpline to discuss your right in the Dow Corning Breast Implant Litigation.
Status Of Dow Corning Breast Implant Litigation- Dow Corning Trust Premium Payments
We do not have an update on when the Finance Committee will make a recommendation to pay the partial Premium Payments to claimants whose payment was stopped because of the ruling by the Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. The Claimant Advisory Committee strongly believes – and has urged the Finance Committee – that these payments should be made immediately. We are hopeful that they will file a recommendation with the Court sometime this year. Once a recommendation is filed, the District Court must still approve it.
There is no update on when the final 50% Premium Payment will be made.
Increased Severity Claims
The Claims Office is now accepting claim filings for “Increased Severity”. You may qualify for an additional settlement if:
Your disease claim was approved in Disease Option 1 (such as ACTD or ANDS disease claims), AND your disease now qualifies for Severity Level A (100% total disability);
Your disease claim was approved in Disease Option 2. You can apply for an Increased Severity Level if you now have a disease or condition that qualifies for a higher level payment.
The deadline to file for Increased Severity claims is June 3, 2019.
Symptoms Associated with breast Implants
- Breast Pain
- Upper and Lower Back Pain
- Chemical Sensitivities
- Muscle Pain, Stiffness, Unusual Fatigue
- Excessive Hair Loss
- Achy or Swollen Joints
- Extreme fatigue
- Skin Rashes
- Sensitivity to Sunlight
- Kidney Problems
- Difficulty Swallowing or Breathing
Diseases from Silicone breast Implants
- Neurological Diseases
- Rheumatological Problems
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Esophogeal Immotility
- Raynaud’s Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis Like Symptoms
- General Connective Tissue Diseases
- Systemic Fungus
- Sjogren’s Syndrome
Lupus and Breast Implants
Symptoms of breast implant lymphoma include:
- Asymmetry that developed after their initial surgical sites were fully healed
Your California Dow Corning Breast Implant Lawyer will need to Know
- Approximate date of initial implantation and at what facility?
- Who was the doctor that performed the procedure?
- Brand of Implant(s)?
- Do you have a copy of your medical records from your breast implant surgery?
- Have you had your implants removed?
- Do you have proof of Manufacturer ?
- Do you have medical disease reports from a physician ?
- Are/were your implants ruptured?
- Have you registered with either of the Claims Office? Which one(s)?
- Have you filed a Medical/Disease Claim? SLE, dry eyes, joint pain and swelling, body and face rashes, myalgias, chronic fatigue, numbness and tingling in extremities, photosensitivity,?
- Are you currently being treated by a doctor or a specialist?
- Have you received money from either Breast Implant Litigation Settlement Fund?
Call today to speak to a Dow Corning Breast Implant Lawyer