Contact the Foe Corning breast Implant Helpline Kansas and speak to a Female medical Social worker about your Dow Breast Implant claim. Dow Breast Implant lawyers are ready to help you in Lawrence, Manhatten, Topeka, Wichita and all of Kansas
Diseases and Complications
Are you suffering from symptoms of or have been diagnosed with:
- Lupus (SLE),
- butterfly rash patterns
- GCTS (General Connective Tissue Symptoms)
- severely dry eyes,
- immune mediated skin rashes,
- peripheral neuropathy,
- positive ANA
- dry eyes,
- joint pain and swelling,
- body and face rashes,
- chronic fatigue,
- numbness and tingling in extremities
If you answered yes to any of these questions and you were inserted with silicone or saline breast implants before June 1, 1993, you may be eligible to participate in the Dow Corning (SF-DCT) and/or MDL 926 Class Action settlements.Call the breast implant Helpline and speak to a Breast Implant lawyer.
Your Breast Implant Lawyer will need to Know
- Approximate date of initial implantation and at what facility?
- Who was the doctor that performed the procedure?
- Brand of Implant(s)?
- Do you have a copy of your medical records from your breast implant surgery?
- Have you had your implants removed?
- Do you have proof of Manufacturer ?
- Do you have medical disease reports from a physician ?
- Are/were your implants ruptured?
- Have you registered with either of the Claims Office? Which one(s)?
- Have you filed a Medical/Disease Claim? SLE, dry eyes, joint pain and swelling, body and face rashes, myalgias, chronic fatigue, numbness and tingling in extremities, photosensitivity,?
- Are you currently being treated by a doctor or a specialist?
- Have you received money from either Breast Implant Litigation Settlement Fund?
Your breast Implant Claims Fall into two basic categories
Settlement Facility Dow Corning Trust: Class 5 and 7 Claims
The Settlement Facility for the Dow Corning Trust (SF-DCT) is current in processing class 5 claims for disease and explant benefits. Reviews of Class 7 disease claims, however, are not all completed yet. Class 7 claims found to be deficient will have one year from the date of their notification letters to try to cure the deficiencies. Therefore, the SF-DCT is not expecting to be able to make payments to class 7 approved claims for another 1-2 years.
Dow Corning trust Payments
Any approved disease in Disease Option 1 with a Severity or Disability Level of A, B, C, or D To be eligible for this, you must have proof that you have or had one or more Dow Corning breast implants and have not had a Bristol, Baxter or 3M silicone gel breast implant **
Severity / Disability Level Base Payment Premium Payment Total Payment
Level A $50,000 $10,000 $60,000
Level B $20,000 $4000 $24,000
Level C $10,000 $2000 $12,000
** If you have acceptable proof that you have or had a Bristol, Baxter, or 3M silicone gel breast implant, the Total Payment Amount will be reduced by 50%.
MDL-926 Is Closed
Manufacturers of Silicone Breast Implants include:
- Dow Corning
For more information regarding your Dow Corning Breast implant Claim Contact the Dow Corning Breast Implant Helpine Kansas today.