Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Is Another Procedure Causing Injury To Women
Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Lawyers Are Filing Lawsuits For Women
We are getting calls from women getting tissue burns and other problems from robotic surgery including robotic surgery for gynecological and urological including prostate surgery.
Manufacturer Warns of Da Vinci Burn Risks
In May 2013, Intuitive warned hospitals that a component used in its da Vinci surgical robot system may cause burns.
Da Vinci Robotics Is Used In Female and Other Procedures
- Complete or partial hysterectomies
- Treatment of uterine fibroids
- Kidney disorders
- Prostate removal procedures
- Throat and kidney cancers
- Heavy intrauterine bleeding
- Surgeries to reduce obesity
Complications May Be Serious and Severe
- Punctured vessels or organs
- Uterus lacerations
- Intestinal tearing
- Excessive bleeding
Call us for more information regarding filing a Da Vinci Robotics lawsuit today and for a Da Vinci Robotics surgery lawyer.