Posts Tagged ‘Bronx’
The Claimants’ Advisory Committee (CAC) is the official committee appointed by the U.S. District Court in the Eastern District of Michigian to represent the interests of women in the Dow Corning Bankruptcy Settlement Plan. They have a website with information concerning the Settlement Facility for the Dow Corning Trust (SF-DCT).
Phone Number: 419-394-0717
Email address: email@example.com,
Mailing address: Claimants’ Advisory Committee, P.O. Box 665, St. Marys, OH 45885.
You can also sign up on the website to receive a free copy of their monthly electronic newsletter by e-mail.
LATEST COURT ORDERS ON THE WEBSITE
July 31, 2014 – 6th Circuit Court of Appeals affirmed that tissue expanders are included in the definition of “Breast Implants” June 20, 2014 – Stipulation and Order Recommending the Appointment of the Honorable Pamela R. Harwood as Lien Judge March 31, 2014 – 6th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled Denying Dow Corning’s Motion to Stay Partial Premium Payments February 25, 2014 – Order Denying Motion to Stay Pending Appeal.
LINKS TO RELATED WEBSITES
Settlement Facility website: www.dcsettlement.com
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing address: Settlement Facility – DC Trust P.O. Box 52429 Houston, TX 77052-2429
Phone Number: (713) 874-6099
Toll free Phone Number: (866) 874-6099 (within the U.S.)
International Toll Free Number AT&T Direct Access Number: + 866 + 874 6099 (outside the U.S.)
MDL 926 Claims Office for the Revised Settlement Program:
Website: www.fjc.gov (MDL 926 Court)
Website: www.claimsoffice-926.com (MDL 926 Claims Office) The MDL 926 Claims Office website is still under development, so some “headings” do not have any information listed. Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
Email address: email@example.com
Mailing address: MDL 926 Claims Office P.O. Box 56666 Houston, TX 77256
Phone Number: 1-800-600-0311
United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
Website address: www.mied.uscourts.gov
For a Dow Corning Breast Implant Lawyer contact the Dow Corning Breast Implant Helpline
Our lawyers are private practice lawyers. They are not employed by or affiliated with the Dow Corning Claims Settlement Office. If you hire one they are your advocates for you.
Breast Implant Claim Helpline NYC and Breast Implant lawyers are here to help you with deficiency claims, proof of disease, proof of manufacturers and breast Implant Manufacturer claims in Manhatten , Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten island, Long Island, White Plains and Westchester and Rockland Counties N.Y and N.Y,C. You must be registered with Dow Corning and filed a claim.
Silicone breast Implant Complications- Do You Have these Symptoms or diseases for Silicone Breast Implants ?
- Breast Pain
- Upper and Lower Back Pain
- dry eyes
- joint pain and swelling
- chronic fatigue
- numbness and tingling in extremities
- Chemical Sensitivities
- Muscle Pain, Stiffness, Unusual Fatigue
- Excessive Hair Loss
- Achy or Swollen Joints
- Extreme fatigue
- Skin Rashes
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
- Sjogren's syndrome
- Sensitivity to Sunlight
- Kidney Problems
- Difficulty Swallowing or Breathing
Breast Implant complications may be serious. You must see a physician immediately.
Symptoms of Lupus
- Fatigue and fever
- Joint pain, stiffness and swelling
- Butterfly-shaped rash on the face that covers the cheeks and bridge of the nose
- Skin lesions that appear or worsen with sun exposure
- Fingers and toes that turn white or blue when exposed to cold or during stressful periods (Raynaud's phenomenon)
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain
- Dry eyes
- Headaches, confusion, memory loss
If you were inserted with silicone breast Implants before June 1, 1993, you may be eligible to participate in the Dow Corning (SF-DCT) and/or MDL 926 Class Action settlements.Call the breast implant Helpline and speak to a Breast Implant lawyer.
Your Breast Implant Lawyer will need to Know
- Approximate date of initial implantation and at what facility?
- Who was the doctor that performed the procedure?
- Brand of Implant(s)?
- Do you have a copy of your medical records from your breast implant surgery?
- Have you had your implants removed?
- Do you have proof of Manufacturer ?
- Do you have medical disease reports from a physician ?
- Are/were your implants ruptured?
- Have you registered with either of the Claims Office? Which one(s)?
- Have you filed a Medical/Disease Claim? SLE, dry eyes, joint pain and swelling, body and face rashes, myalgias, chronic fatigue, numbness and tingling in extremities, photosensitivity,?
- Are you currently being treated by a doctor or a specialist?
- Have you received money from either Breast Implant Litigation Settlement Fund?